TOP NEWS

Here you can have a look at everything about my cosplays' and costumes' progress, regarding sewing clothes and styling wigs as well as making armor and props ;)

Montag, 16. Juli 2012

Kurzes Update zwischendurch


Eigentlich bin ich die ganze Zeit am werken, aber so viele sichtbare Ergebnisse kann ich iwie noch nicht vorweisen...
Heute habe entgegen allen Plänen doch mit dem Instrument angefangen XD Hatte nach 4 Stunden aber keine Kraft mehr um weiter zu machen <.< Progressfotos gibts morgen oder wenn ich einfach weiter bin... brauch dazu ne Feile (kann ich zum Glück von meinem Arbeitsplatz leihen) und Schleifpapier für meinen Dreiecksschleifer.

Ausserdem kann man sich auf den Schmuck freuen :D Wenns gut geht ist der morgen auch fertig ;)

Damit man noch was Produktives sehen kann: Hier meine Wig, fast fertig! Krone und Zöpfe werden in ner Woche oder so hoffentlich vorzeigbar.


Today i worked on my cos the whole time , but unfortunately there is not much progress to be seen...
I started - contrary to my plans - with the instrument. But even after 4 hours of hard work there isn't enough progress visible to show a picture of it to you <.<
I hope that will change tomorrow, or the next time I'll work on the instrument again. I'll need a file file for that (luckily I allowed to borrow one at my workplace) and sandpaper.

You can also look forward to seeing my jewelry :D As long as everything goes acording to  plan I'll finish it tomorrow ;)

The only thing I'm able to show you today is my wig. It's nearly done; just missing the ponytails and the crown... I am going to work on that throughout the next few days ,I might be able to reveal the finished wig next week to you  ;)

So schaut mein Wohnzimmer im Moment aus..
That's what my living room looks like atm..






0 Kommentare: